Bikaji Foods International Limited (BFIL) has reported a total income of Rs 511.26 crore for the quarter that ended December 31, 2022. It has increased by 15.83 per cent as compared to Rs 441.37 crore of income during the quarter ending December 31, 2021.
Presenting its consolidated financial results for Q3FY23, the company stated that its profit after tax (PAT) for the quarter was Rs 33.05 crore, a 196.34 per cent jump against a PAT of Rs 11.15 crore for Q3FY22.
The company reported earnings per share (EPS) of Rs 1.32 for Q3FY23, almost 200 per cent more as compared to Rs 0.44 for the period ended Q3FY22.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.