A high-profile seven-member jury to select the winners of Business Standard Annual Awards for Corporate Excellence 2022 met virtually last week and picked the best of India Inc.
The jury, chaired by Kumar Mangalam Birla, Chairman of the Aditya Birla group, included Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas Managing Partner Cyril Shroff; EY India Chairman Rajiv Memani; Multiples Alternate Asset Management Founder and Managing Director Renuka Ramnath; McKinsey & Company Senior Partner Noshir Kaka; Sorin Investments Founder and Chairman Sanjay Nayar; and Bain Capital Private Equity India Chairman Amit Chandra.
“The jury had very interesting and very incisive discussions, and lots of different points of view from different perspectives were discussed. I think the nominees represented a very diverse and promising set of operations and professionals that really showcases the dynamism in getting the winners,” Birla said.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.