Real estate major DLF on Wednesday reported a net profit of Rs 519.21 crore for the third quarter (Q3) of FY23, reflecting an increase of 36.8 per cent compared to the profit of Rs 379.48 crore in the year-ago quarter.
The rise can be attributed to the exceptional item (expense) of Rs 224.43 crore reported in the year-ago quarter. Profit before exceptional items, tax, share of profit in associates and joint ventures stood at Rs 408 crore in Q3FY23, down compared to Rs 475.66 crore in the year-ago period.
DLF's total income during the quarter fell to Rs 1,560 crore as against Rs 1,687 crore in the corresponding period, last year. Revenue from operations at Rs 1,494.80 crore, are about 3.5 per cent lower than Rs 1,549.70 crore in the year-ago quarter.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.