Esri India, the mapping solutions firm, on Wednesday launched a tool that will give enterprises, institutes and state governments insight for data-driven policymaking. The interactive ‘Policy Maps’ provide data at the granular level and help in analyzing the progress achieved. Policy Maps sources data from authoritative government sources and are mostly non-personal. The tool allows policymakers to create and deploy various indicators on maps according to demand.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.