Indus Towers said on Wednesday that it has received no new proposal for an updated payment plan from Vodafone India (Vi), and asserted that the situation remains dynamic.
While payments for January have yet to be made, Indus Towers has received a 'significant part' of the instalment-based payments from Vi for the October-December period, the senior management said in a post results investor call.
A day before, the tower company had announced making a Rs 2,298.1 crore provision for doubtful debt against receivables from the telecom operator in the third quarter of FY23.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.