HDFC Asset Management Company (AMC) reported a 2.7 per cent year-on-year (YoY) growth in profit at Rs 369.4 crore for the December quarter of FY 2023. Revenue from operations rose 1.8 per cent YoY to Rs 559.56 crore during the period.
In a press release, the company stated that its quarterly average assets under management (QAAUM) stood at Rs 4.4 trillion for the period under review. "As of December 31, 2022, 66 per cent of the company’s total monthly average AUM is contributed by individual investors compared to 58 per cent for the industry," the company said.
Profit for the nine months ended December 31, 2022 was flat at Rs 1,048 crore.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.