Innovaccer, a healthtech startup, on Tuesday announced that it has laid off 245 employees which is about 15 per cent of its workforce as part of a corporate realignment process, reported Livemint.
Innovaccer was founded in 2014 by Abhinav Shashank, Kanav Hasija and Sandeep Gupta. The company provides a software-as-a-solution (SaaS) platform that helps its clients connect healthcare data across multiple systems and settings.
The company’s co-founder and chief executive Abhinav Shashank said, "We are taking the much-needed step of doubling down on our core capabilities and streamlining our organizational focus. As a result, we are going to deprioritise certain areas and offerings that distract us from our core portfolio, which will result in a reduction of workforce by approximately 15 per cent."
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.