HEIDI GRANT joined Boeing in November 21 from the US Department of Defense, having served as director Defence Security Cooperation Agency, responsible for al DoD security cooperation programmes involving defence articles, military training and other defence-related services. She oversaw more than 15,000 military sales cases with more than 150 countries, valued at more than $600 billion. In conversation with Ajai Shukla, she says nobody is better positioned to do business in India than Boeing. “Unlike some of our competitors, Boeing can leverage both its commercial and defence sides,” she observes. Edited excerpts:
What is the purpose of your visit to India?
It is to continue to grow America’s business partnership with India. It’s one of Boeing’s top partners.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.