The Adani group’s operating companies are churning out Rs 1,100 crore of Ebitda (earnings before interest, depreciation, tax and amortisation) per week and the group’s investment plan in the hydrogen business remains on track, Chief Financial Officer Jugeshinder Singh told Business Standard on Sunday.
“There is no change in our follow-on public offer (FPO) plans and we are extremely confident of its success. The hydrogen project’s development is not contingent on this (the adverse report of short-seller Hindenburg). Our main focus remains on running our businesses,” Singh said.
The Rs 20,000-crore FPO is raising half the proceeds, with the rest to be mobilised over the next few months.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.