The Indian real estate industry is expected to reach Rs 13 trillion by 2023 contributing almost 13 per cent to the country’s GDP, said Madhav Singhania, chairman of the CII-Delhi and managing director of JK Cement in his welcome address during a CII-CBRE conference. On Tuesday, Confederation of Indian Industries (CII) organised its 12th edition of the conference in association with CBRE which was their knowledge partner. This time, the conference was themed at Project Management in the new age.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.