Private lender IndusInd Bank on Wednesday reported a 58 per cent year-on-year (YoY) jump in consolidated net profit to Rs 1963.64 crore in October-December on the back of strong growth in net interest income. A sharp decline in provisions for bad loans also boosted the bank’s bottomline in the third quarter of the financial year.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
IndusInd Bank's stock rally has more legs; up to 35% upside likely: Experts
Strong Q1 builds case for IndusInd's re-rating; 50% upside likely: Analysts
IndusInd Bank Q1 net up 64% to Rs 1,603 cr on surge in net interest income
Credit Suisse retains 'outperform' on IndusInd Bk on robust growth outlook
IndusInd Bank re-appoints Sumant Kathpalia as MD & CEO for 3 years
Central Bank Q3 net rises 64.16% at Rs 458 cr on improved margins
Results preview: 2W, PV auto firms to see muted sequential growth in Q3
Tata Investment Corp Q3 PAT drops 12.5% to Rs 35 cr, total expenses up
Metro Brands Q3 net profit up 11.2% to Rs 113 cr; revenue from ops jump
ICICI Lombard's net profit rises 11% in Q3 on strong premium income