Infosys Ltd. is preparing to accelerate its pace of acquisitions, taking advantage of more sensible valuations and a return of IT spending when economies stabilize.
Chief Executive Officer Salil Parekh said he’s been meeting with clients in Davos and many of them have expressed optimism about the year ahead. He said many would continue to move toward cloud adoption and automation despite persistent uncertainty about the outlook for 2023.
“We are very much looking at what we can do to acquire much more actively. Valuations are in a range that make more sense,” Parekh told Bloomberg News in an interview at the World Economic Forum in Davos. “In meetings I’ve had with clients here all through the week, the general sense I’ve got is people are quite positive about what’s coming ahead. It’s not all of them, but certainty the vast majority.”
Infosys last week raised its sales forecast
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.