JSW Steel is pegging its capital expenditure (capex) for FY24 at Rs 20,000 crore as it plans to add 9 million tonnes (mt) to its current capacity. The capex is part of the Rs 49,000-crore spend that JSW had outlined over a three-year timeframe.
During the nine months of FY23, the company’s capex stood at Rs 10,707 crore against Rs 15,000 crore planned for FY23.
JSW had earlier envisaged a capex of Rs 20,000 crore for the current financial year.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.