The Financial Services Institutions Bureau on Monday recommended M Jagannath and Tablesh Pandey for the vacancies of Managing Director (MD) positions in state-owned Life Insurance Corporation (LIC).
Currently, LIC has four MDs, two of whom are retiring from their positions very soon. Raj Kumar, the seniormost MD, who got a years’ extension, is set to hang up his boots on January 31. And, B C Patnaik’s term as MD is to end on March 31 this year.
Jagannath and Pandey are likely to succeed Kumar and Patnaik, respectively.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.