Manish Gunwani is set to join IDFC Mutual Fund (MF) as the chief investment officer (CIO)- Equities, said multiple people aware of the development. Gunwani, who left Nippon India MF in November last year, will replace Anoop Bhaskar, who is moving out of IDFC MF.
An email sent to IDFC MF did not elicit any response. Gunwani and Bhaskar also did not respond.
Gunwani joined Nippon India MF in 2017. Before this, he served as Deputy CIO-Equity at ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund. At Nippon, he was managing schemes like Nippon India Flexi Cap Fund, Nippon India Growth Fund and Nippon India Balanced Advantage Fund.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.