PepsiCo Foundation and CARE on Tuesday announced the expansion of their global ‘She Feeds the World’ programme to India in West Bengal, home to the company’s first food factory in the country.
The programme ‘She Feeds the World’ focuses on strengthening the role of small-scale women producers across three dimensions: economic, social and environmental.
At the economic level, it would build capabilities for the small-scale farmers; socially, the project aims to promote equitable access to knowledge, resources and inclusive markets and from an environmental perspective, it would tackle soil, water, biodiversity and carbon footprint issues.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.