Analysts expect pharma and healthcare companies to report a modest growth in Q3FY23, supported by healthy domestic market performance, tapering down of raw material and freight costs, and easing pricing pressures in the US coupled with a strong flu season. Hospitals are expected to report a soft Q3 result due to a mix of seasonality and easing pent-up demand, however, average revenue per occupied bed (ARPOB) is likely to remain steady. In diagnostics, analysts model in high-single digit year-on-year (YoY) volume growth in core business, but margins are under pressure from competition.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.