RBL Bank on Friday reported a 34 per cent year-on-year increase in its October-December standalone net profit to Rs 209 crore as strong growth in net interest income bolstered the private lender’s bottomline.
On a sequential basis, the private bank’s net profit registered 4 per cent growth from Rs 201.55 crore in July-September.
In October-December, RBL Bank’s net interest income grew 13.6 per cent year-on-year to Rs 1,148 crore. The net interest income is the difference between interest earned and interest expended.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.