If the year 2021 was all about funding exuberance and 2022 about the funding meltdown, then 2023 seems to be the year of founders changing roles or taking a back seat. If it is not founders, then senior executives have chosen to leave start-ups as restructuring and focus of the companies changed.
On Wednesday, ShareChat’s founders Bhanu Pratap Singh and Farid Ahsan stepped down from executive roles at the company, the firm’s Chief Executive Officer Ankush Sachdeva said in an internal note.
Both Singh and Ahsan will continue to be on the company board and the next line of managers will take on the leadership role.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.