TeamLease Edtech, a learning solutions company, has partnered with Greek edtech unicorn PeopleCert to deliver professional management knowledge and skills to companies and universities in India.
This includes training and certification in the ITIL 4 IT management and PRINCE2 project management global best practices. With this agreement, TeamLease EdTech aims to upskill the Indian workforce to meet high-speed growth in IT and industry.
“As IT employees move through their career, they need to acquire additional skills and reskill themselves as part of their career management. With our partnership with PeopleCert, we can solve this problem for IT companies to ensure that the skillsets of employees remain relevant and up to date through our certification programs,” Jaideep Kewalramani, Chief Operating Officer, TeamLease EdTech told Business Standard.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.