YES Bank net profit declined by 80.7 per cent year-on-year (YoY) to Rs 52 crore during the quarter ended December (Q3 of FY23) on increase in provisions for ageing bad loans.
The Mumbai-based private sector lender had posted a net profit of Rs 266 crore in Q3 of FY22. Net profit was lower in Q3FY23 compared to Q2FY23 when the figure stood at Rs 153 crore.
The bank’s stock had closed 1.74 per cent closer at Rs 19.8 per share on the BSE on Friday.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
PSBs recover Rs 6.42 trn NPAs, written off loans since from FY15 to FY22
Bank NPAs loans may drop to 5% by March 2023 on economic rebound: Crisil
HDFC retail loan demand at 8-year high, standalone net profit rises 18%
YES Bank zooms 15% on heavy volume, stock hits 2-year high in weak market
YES Bank to sell all its NPAs to JC Flowers ARC by December: Report
Ultratech Cement's Q3 net profit falls 38% to Rs 1,062 cr, revenue up 19.5%
ICICI Bank Q3 profit jumps 34% to Rs 8,312 cr amid healthy growth in NII
YES Bank reports surprise 80% plunge in Q3 profit to Rs 51 cr as NPAs rise
UltraTech Cement quarterly profit falls 38% due to surge in expenses
Kotak Mahindra Bank's consolidated net profit rises 17% in Q3FY23