The Centre has released the layout and new photos from inside the new under-constuction Parliament building. It is likely to host the second part of the Budget session. According to reports, the building is likely to be inaugurated in March.
The new Parliament building is a part of the Central Vista redevelopment, and is being built by Tata Projects Limited. It features larger halls, a modern library, redeveloped offices and committee rooms with state-of-art facilities.
Take a look at the few glimpses of what the new Parliament building looks like:
The new Parliament building will have a built-up area of about 65,000 sq mt, with its triangular shape ensuring optimal utilisation of space.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.