Mumbai on Monday recorded four new COVID-19 cases, which took the overall tally to 11,55,240, while the death toll remained unchanged at 19,747, a civic official said.
The recovery count increased by three to reach 11,35,462, leaving the metropolis with an active caseload of 31, the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) official added.
As per civic data, the city's coronavirus recovery rate was 98.3 per cent, while the case doubling time was 2,02,183 days.
(Only the headline and picture of this report may have been reworked by the Business Standard staff; the rest of the content is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.