Nearly 31 million professional conversations were held among women from Tier-1, tier-2, and beyond in 2022, according to a report by jobs and professional networking platform, apna.co. This is a 36 per cent increase in women users on its platform year-on-year (YoY). According to the report, the professional service platform saw an 80 per cent increase in new women users. The report further added that there has been a 34 per cent increase in women opting for labour-intensive jobs like delivery, drivers, and technicians.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.