Chennai is set to host the first meeting of the G20 Education Working Group (G20 EWG), 2023 to be held on February 1 and 2 at IIT Madras Research Park (IITMRP).
As part of the summit, the Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) will organise a G20 Seminar on ‘Role of Digital Technology in Education’ at its Research Park on January 31. It aims to identify policies for effective use of digital technology in education in the G20 member countries. During the two days of deliberations, the EWG will focus on areas to ensure inclusive, equitable, relevant and quality education and lifelong learning opportunities for all, within the theme of “One Earth, One Family, One Future”.
India proposes to build on and carry forward the deliberations held under past presidencies and address the problems preventing the full transformational potential of education from being realised, a government statement said on Sunday. F
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.