A decline in hiring activity in several industry sectors has likely failed to dampen the spirit of many Indian professionals looking for a new job that offers better work-life balance and financial security. According to a new research by LinkedIn India, four out of five, or 80 per cent, professionals in India are actively thinking of changing their current job in the new year. The professional network platform said this sentiment is largely led by the Gen Z -- loosely, the group of people born between 1995 and 2010. "Over three quarters (78 per cent) of workers surveyed said if they were to leave their job, they would feel confident finding other roles to apply for," it said.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.