Uttar Pradesh has received total investment proposals of over Rs 35,000 crore in the hospitality and tourism sectors.
The intended investments pertain to a plethora of projects, including hotels, resorts, river cruise, wellness hubs, ecotourism, entertainment zones, theme parks, etc. The government is looking to catalyse the state’s socioeconomic landscape with the help of both manufacturing and services.
“The fresh investment proposals have come as a shot in the arm for UP in its endeavour to boost the gross state domestic product (GSDP) and create mass local jobs,” a senior UP government official said.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.