Uber's chief executive officer Dara Khosrowshahi on Thursday confirmed that the company is not planning any company-wide layoffs. He said this at the World Economic Forum's meeting in Davos. Dara Khosrowshahi's statement comes days after several IT companies decided to hand over pink slips to their employees. The year began with many layoffs which includes companies like Amazon, Microsoft, and others.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.