A winter Davos was a must-attend on the calendar of most global leaders until 2022. Post-Covid turbulence and uncertainty led to several postponements and an unusual snowless Davos in the summer of 2022.
This year, Davos is back with great gusto.
The roads of the Swiss village are humming with activity. Fresh snow a day before the start has added an essential ambience to the most high-powered gathering in the world.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.