The Adani Group stocks had a mixed trading session on Tuesday with seven out of 10 companies ending in the green.
The stock of the group's flagship firm -- Adani Enterprises -- rose nearly 3.4 per cent after its follow-on share sale managed to sail through.
Adani Total Gas, the second-most valuable company of the group, hit the revised 10 per cent lower circuit while Adani Power and Adani Wilmar too hit their 5 per cent down limit. Adani Transmission was the second-biggest gainer at 3.7 per cent.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.