Shares of Axis Bank slipped 2 per cent to Rs 918 in Tuesday’s intra-day trade, on profit booking, after the bank reported 62 per cent year-on-year (YoY) jump in standalone net profit to Rs 5,853 crore for the October-December quarter (Q3FY23). The private sector lender’s net interest income rose 32 per cent YoY to Rs 11,459 crore, whereas net interest margin was at 4.26 per cent, up 73 basis points YoY, and 30 bps sequentially.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
Axis Bank Q2 preview: Profit may rise over 40% YoY on low provisions
Axis Bank Q1 review: Why did shares fall 3.5% despite 91% surge in profit?
Axis Bank Q1 result today: A look at the numbers in the last four quarters
Axis Bank dips nearly 4% as govt initiates SUUTI's 1.55% stake sale via OFS
Axis Bank Q1 net profit jumps 91% to Rs 4,125 crore on firm NII growth
HDFC Bank rallies 7% in six days; stock inches towards all-time high
Stocks to Watch: Axis Bank, Maruti, ConCor, HFCL, Zomato, BoB, Gold related
MARKET LIVE: Sensex off highs, up 150pts, Nifty holds 18,150; TaMo gains 2%
India bluechips to shift to world's fastest settlement cycle T+1 this week
Bank of Baroda, CG Power may get added to MSCI global standard index