Shares of cement companies were trading weak and fell up to 3 per cent on the BSE in Monday’s intra-day trade in an otherwise firm market on profit booking after the sector major UltraTech Cement reported its December quarter (Q3FY23) results. UltraTech Cement and India Cements were down 3 per cent each, Shree Cement, Dalmia Bharat, Ambuja Cements, JK Cement, Ramco Cement and ACC were down in the range of 1 per cent to 2 per cent. In comparison, the S&P BSE Sensex was up 0.68 per cent at 61,036 at 11:13 AM.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
Ambuja Cements, ACC receive lukewarm response from public shareholders
ACC, Ambuja Cements shares tank over 5% on concerns over encumbrance
Ambuja rallies 11% on Adani's Rs 20K-cr boost; brokerages mixed on outlook
Ambuja Cements and ACC stocks close much above the offer prices
ACC, UltraTech Cement, Ramco: Here's how cement stocks look on the charts
How to trade in Reliance Industries post Q3 results? Check key levels
YES Bank tanks 12% on heavy volumes as Q3 net plunges 81%
Reliance Industries gains 1% post December quarter earnings
MARKET LIVE: Sensex off day's high, up 350pts; Nifty50 above 18,100
Stocks to watch: ICICI Bank, RIL, UltraTech, Adani Ent, SBI Life, Petronet