Despite the stock market undergoing severe volatility, 15 stocks in Nifty 500 clinched over 10 per cent gains so far in the January 2023. Max Financial Services, Persistent Systems, Swan Energy, Hindustan Copper, and Rajesh Exports are the top gainers surging 25 per cent, 18 per cent, 17 per cent, 16 per cent and 15.50 per cent, respectively.
Remaining 10 stocks gained between 10.50 per cent to 15 per cent, which includes well-known names like Coforge, Hindustan Zinc, CG Power and Industrial Solutions, Rail Vikas Nigam.
One of the reasons for these stocks to outperform others is due to their gradual upside supported by inclusive volumes, especially when compared to their volumes during declines. Volumes spurt were significantly higher during strong positive closes than during negative sessions.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
Tata Motors, Ashok Leyland, Eicher eye up to 17% gains, charts show
Can Bira 91 deal trigger gains for alcohol stocks? Here's what charts say
Nifty Pharma index surpasses 200-DMA; Cipla, Granules can soar up to 15%
Pharma shares may turnaound soon; Cipla, Sun Pharma, Granules can gain 20%
LIC, Indiabulls Housing Finance struggle on charts; HDFC eyes Rs 2,700-mark
Zomato plunges 15%, hits lowest level since July 2022 on heavy volumes
TVS Motor gains 3% in weak market on stable Q3 performance
Indus Towers tanks 5%, hits over 2-year low on reporting net loss in Q3
Australian dollar jumps, kiwi slumps after unexpected inflation data
Stocks to Watch: Maruti, TVS Motor, Coffee Day, Indus Towers, SBI Card, IOC