The cryptocurrency market continued its uptrend last week but the upcoming policy announcement by US Federal Reserve (Fed) is expected to keep the market volatile, experts told Business Standard.
"This week, the release of Personal Consumption Expenditures (PCE) price data and the upcoming Federal Funds rate hike on February 2 is expected to lead to increased market volatility," said Anurag Dixit, founder of crypto asset management platform Kunji said.
"Additionally, several moderately significant data releases are also scheduled before the rate hike," he said.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.