Shares of Paytm, Nykaa, and Zomato crashed 5 per cent each on Tuesday even as the BSE benchmark Sensex gained close to a per cent. Market players said the selling could be because of fears around further sell-downs by existing investors. After the end of the one-year lock-in period post-IPO, several large funds have pared their holdings in new-age tech startups, weighing on their stock price performance.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.