Gold and silver prices increased on Friday.
After a hike of Rs 440 per 10 grams of 24-carat gold, the yellow metal was trading at Rs 57,930. While silver prices rose by Rs 100 per kilogram. The precious metal was selling at Rs 72,600 per kg.
The price of 22-carat gold also increased by Rs 400 per 10 grams from yesterday's close. It was tradeing at Rs 53,100, according to the GoodReturns website.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.