Gold prices remained unchanged on Thursday, with 10 grams of the yellow metal (24-carat) trading at Rs 57,490. Silver prices too remained unchanged. The precious metal is selling at Rs 72,500 per kg.
The price of 22-carat gold also remained unchanged from yesterday's close at Rs 52,700 per 10 grams, according to the GoodReturns website.
US gold prices hit a nine-month high on Thursday before trading steady, as investors hunkered down for U.S. economic data that could influence the Federal Reserve's policy tightening path.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.