The MCX Gold and Silver futures exhibited a divergent trend so far in 2023, with the Gold prices gaining more than 3 per cent, while Silver declining over a per cent. As Gold prices have now reached their crucial yearly Fibonacci hurdle, Gold may look to consolidate or take a breather.
Meanwhile, it seems like, Silver prices may play catch-up and revisit the Rs 70,000-mark this week.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.