Shares of HDFC Bank hit nine-month high at Rs 1,702, gaining 2 per cent on the BSE in Tuesday’s intra-day trade. The stock of the largest private sector lender quoted higher for the sixth straight trading session, gaining 7 per cent during the period. HDFC Bank trading at its highest level since April 2022, and inches towards its all-time high of Rs 1,724 touched on October 18, 2021. In comparison, the S&P BSE Sensex was up 0.50 per cent at 61,238 at 09:42 AM.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
CCI gives conditional nod to Zee-Sony merger, formal order awaited
HDFC Bank files petition for NCLT approval to the proposed merger
HDFC-HDFC Bank merger could set off Rs 48k-cr Nifty50 churn: Brokerage
Zee-Sony merger gets BSE, NSE nod after agreement signed last December
What challenges could emerge from the Air India-Vistara merger?
Stocks to Watch: Axis Bank, Maruti, ConCor, HFCL, Zomato, BoB, Gold related
MARKET LIVE: Sensex off highs, up 150pts, Nifty holds 18,150; TaMo gains 2%
India bluechips to shift to world's fastest settlement cycle T+1 this week
Bank of Baroda, CG Power may get added to MSCI global standard index
Sensex, Nifty advance on gains in IT, financial shares and global cues