Shares of ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company slipped 6 per cent to Rs 1,174.35 on the BSE in Wednesday's intra-day trade after the company reported a disappointing set of earnings for the third quarter of financial year 2022-23 (Q3FY23). The insurer reported a 9 per cent increase in underwriting losses in the period under review to Rs 293.46 crore.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
ICICI Lombard's Q1 net up 80% to Rs 349 cr on strong premium income
ICICI Lombard Q2 net up 32% to Rs 591 cr on reversal of tax provision
Insurance stocks: Analysts see decent upside in HDFC Life, ICICI Lombard
ICICI Lombard's net profit rises 11% in Q3 on strong premium income
Stock valuations factor in negatives for ICICI Lombard, say analysts
MARKETS: Sensex up 100 pts, Nifty near 18,100; RVNL gains 4%, BoI down 3%
Stocks to Watch: ITC, IndusInd Bk, Adani Transmission, Tata Metaliks, RVNL
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance net profit drops 29% YoY in Dec quarter
Sebi returns Lava Intl's draft IPO papers; asks to refile with updates
Rupee slides 0.5% as importers continue to lock in dollar purchases