The MCX Gold and Silver futures are seen testing support at the key moving averages on the daily and weekly scale. The immediate support level for MCX Gold April futures stand at Rs 55,930, which is the 50-DMA; Similarly, Silver futures is testing support at its 100-DMA placed at Rs 64,400.
Both the precious metals are seen trading below the short-term (20-DMA) which could act as the near-term hurdles.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.