Shares of Mahindra Lifespace Developers surged 8 per cent to Rs 374.50 on the BSE in Thursday’s intra-day trade in an otherwise weak market after the company said it forayed into society redevelopment space and will be developing two adjacent housing societies in the Santacruz suburb of Mumbai. Mahindra Lifespace Developers is the real estate and infrastructure development arm of the Mahindra Group. “The company and the two societies will execute definitive documents upon completion of due diligence. The project will offer Mahindra Lifespace a revenue potential of around Rs 500 crore,&
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
Adani Properties bags Rs 5,069 crore Dharavi redevelopment project
Delhi urban regeneration policy to give sweeping powers to Centre: Report
Sales, debt reduction shape strong outlook for Macrotech Developers
Dharavi redevelopment project a veritable realty goldmine, say experts
Real estate demand from industries is seeing a steep rise: Arun Nanda
Adani Enterprises hits 2-mth low, down 4% on setting FPO price at discount
MARKET LIVE: Sensex down 150 pts as Axis, HDFC Bank lend support; RIL weigh
Stocks to Watch: Adani Ent, IndusInd Bank, Coal India, HUL, Asian Paints
Bullish trends dominant in run up month to Union Budget, shows report
Sebi penalises individual for manipulating Panafic Industrials share prices