Shares of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) rose 2 per cent to hit an over six-month high of Rs 151.80 on the BSE in Thursday’s subdued intra-day trade on hopes of strong earnings growth ahead. The stock of the state-owned oil exploration & production company was trading at its highest level since June 30, 2022. In comparison, the S&P BSE Sensex was down 0.36 per cent at 60,824 at 02:26 PM.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
Union Budget 2023: Experts don't expect surprises in social sector outlay
Budget 2023: A look back at some major announcements in previous Budget
IPL 2023: Updated squad list of all teams after the mini-auction in Kochi
Hockey World Cup 2023: Teams, schedule, venues and everything one must know
FIH Men's Hockey World Cup 2023: Obstacles India will face on its home turf
Rs 20,000-cr Adani Enterprises FPO opens on Jan 27: Should you subscribe?
These 2 recently listed stocks have zoomed up to 44% from December lows
Analysts cautious on IndusInd Bank despite all-round beat in Q3; here's why
Atul Auto hits 3-year high on foray into EV space; zooms 29% in one week
Barring OMCs, Paint & Tyre stocks may see adverse impact if Brent tops $88
O N G C