Shares of Persistent Systems continued their northward movement for the third session to hit a nine-month high of Rs 4,540 on surging 5 per cent on the BSE in Monday’s intra-day trade. The stock of the information technology (IT) company was trading at its highest level since April 11, 2022. It hit a 52-week high of Rs 4,950.35 on April 5.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
Our goal will be to go public within the next three years: Mohit Batra
Guj poll result HIGHLIGHTS: Massive victory for BJP, Patel to be CM again
Nifty Auto, Metal indices trading in thin range; here's how to play them
India's hiring outlook ranked second globally: ManpowerGroup report
Tata Motors, Ashok Leyland, Eicher eye up to 17% gains, charts show
Lloyds Metals hits new high on robust Q3 results; stock up 67% in 2 months
Kabra ExtrusionTechnik surges 15%, nears 52-week high on strong Q3 show
ICICI Bank best placed to face NIM shock; analysts see up to 44% upside
Cement trades weak on profit-booking; UltraTech dips 3% post Q3 results
How to trade in Reliance Industries post Q3 results? Check key levels