Shares of Bharti Airtel and One 97 Communications to remain in spotlight for coming sessions after Bloomberg reported the Indian telecom tycoon Sunil Mittal seeks to purchase a stake in the fintech payment bank.
Also, after the recent share buyback, the One 97 Communications is considering selling some part of its shares to maintain the required threshold.
Meanwhile, around ten sessions ago, the shares of One 97 Communications observed a sharp up move gaining almost 32 per cent in just four sessions. Such a move, supported with rising volumes, has caught attentions of several market participants.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
Can Bira 91 deal trigger gains for alcohol stocks? Here's what charts say
Tata Motors, Ashok Leyland, Eicher eye up to 17% gains, charts show
Sugar stocks to sweeten in 2023; Dwarikesh, Renuka can rally up to 37%
SC relief fails to cheer multiplex stocks; PVR, Inox trend may turn bearish
Pharma shares may turnaound soon; Cipla, Sun Pharma, Granules can gain 20%
Foseco India surges 9%, hits over 5-year high on strong Dec quarter results
Zee Entertainment jumps 6% as NSE reincludes stock in F&O segment
MARKET LIVE: Sensex, Nifty listless; Adani Ent up 7%, Vedanta slumps 8%
Stocks to watch: SpiceJet, Bharti Airtel, SAIL, Wipro, Brigade Ent, Mastek
Retail and MSME asset buying to drive ARC business in FY24: India Ratings