Stocks to watch today: Domestic equity markets are expected to remain choppy on Tuesday as investors await the Economic Survey of 2022-23. Fun rotation, ahead of the Union Budget presentation on Wednesday, Feb 1, could also remain a key sentiment dictator today. At 7:40 AM, SGX Nifty was at 17,770, up 65 points.
Globally, Nikkei, Straits Times and Kospi started Tuesday’s trade on a flat note. Overnight, the US markets declined up to 2 per cent ahead of the US Fed meeting, which begins later tonight, and big corporate earnings.
Here're the top stocks that will be in focus on Tuesday, Jan 31:
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
OnePlus details Nord Watch features ahead of India launch: Details here
OnePlus debuts Nord Watch at Rs 4,999: Specifications, features, and more
Stocks to Watch: Axis Bank, Maruti, ConCor, HFCL, Zomato, BoB, Gold related
Apple 'Far Out' event today: Here's what users expect from Watch Series 8
Stocks to Watch Today: Paytm, Reliance, NDTV, ICICI Bank, Yes Bank
Bajaj Finserv, Mphasis: Is it time to buy these stocks at current levels?
Stock Exchanges BSE, NSE lower circuit limits on Adani group stocks
Construction & infra firms among biggest wealth destroyers in past 20 years
Counting losses: Adani group stock rout hits Rs 5.6 trillion in 3 days
Bharat Electronics stock attractive after stake sale by Norges Bank
Adani Total Gas