Stocks to watch today: SGX Nifty is suggesting a flat-to-positive start on Wednesday despite cautious global cues. Asia-Pacific shares traded mixed as investors await the outcome of the Bank of Japan's monetary policy meeting. Japan's Nikkei 225 climbed 0.66 per cent, Hong Kong's Hang Seng index dropped 0.17 per cent, China's Shanghai Composite added 0.13 per cent, Australia's S&P/ASX 200 was flat, and the Kospi lost 0.68 per cent.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
OnePlus details Nord Watch features ahead of India launch: Details here
OnePlus debuts Nord Watch at Rs 4,999: Specifications, features, and more
Stocks to Watch Today: Paytm, Reliance, NDTV, ICICI Bank, Yes Bank
Stocks to Watch: Tata Steel, Fortis, Hero MotoCorp, Bombay Dyeing, McLeod
Stocks to watch: Eicher Motors, Tata Consumer, Coal India, BoB, IRCTC
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance net profit drops 29% YoY in Dec quarter
Sebi returns Lava Intl's draft IPO papers; asks to refile with updates
Rupee slides 0.5% as importers continue to lock in dollar purchases
Innova Captab, Blue Jet Healthcare get Sebi's nod to float IPO
From Paytm to Zomato, start-ups see fresh round of selling; stock falls