Shares of Tata Motors were trading higher for the third straight day, surging 4 per cent to Rs 423.80 on the BSE in Tuesday’s intra-day trade amid heavy volumes ahead of Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) third quarter results. The average trading volumes at the counter more-than-doubled today, with a combined 19.24 million equity shares changing hands on the NSE and BSE till 11:43 AM. In comparison, the S&P BSE Sensex was up 0.19 per cent at 61,059.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
Tata Motors dips 3% as Jaguar Land Rover CEO Thierry Bollore resigns
Jaguar Land Rover reports 5.9% jump in retail sales in Q3, wholesale up 15%
Volume recovery, margins key to Jaguar Land Rover taking the wheel
CLSA upgrades Tata Motors to 'Buy' after JLR wholesales jump 15% YoY in Q3
Tata Motors dips 5% on lower-than-expected JLR wholesale volumes in Q2
Metals eye up to 15% gain amid China reopening, likely capex push in Budget
Gravita India surges 8% to hit record high after strong Q3 results
Profit-booking in Axis Bank after strong Q3 results, stock slumps 2%
HDFC Bank rallies 7% in six days; stock inches towards all-time high
Stocks to Watch: Axis Bank, Maruti, ConCor, HFCL, Zomato, BoB, Gold related