Shares of TVS Motor Company were up 3.4 per cent at Rs 1,019.80 on the BSE in Wednesday’s intra-day trade in an otherwise weak market after the company reported a stable performance, with the company’s standalone operating EBITDA up 16 per cent at Rs 659 crore for the third quarter (October-December) of financial year 2022-23 (Q3FY23). Operating EBITDA margin for the quarter was at 10.1 per cent as against 10 per cent reported in the third quarter of 2021-22 (Q3FY22). The stock of two-three wheelers was trading higher for the third straight day, gaining 5 per cent during the period. In
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
TVS Motor back in black, Q1 consolidated net profit zooms to Rs 305 crore
TVS Motor Q2 net up 59% to Rs 373 cr amid slowdown, inflation roadblocks
TVS Motor sales up by 2% in October, sells over 300,000 units
TVS Motor Company roars past Hero MotoCorp in market capitalisation
TVS Motor sales increase 9% in Sept with 379,011 units amid festival season
Indus Towers tanks 5%, hits over 2-year low on reporting net loss in Q3
Australian dollar jumps, kiwi slumps after unexpected inflation data
Stocks to Watch: Maruti, TVS Motor, Coffee Day, Indus Towers, SBI Card, IOC
MARKETS: Sensex sinks 500 pts, Nifty below 18K; auto, metals buck trend
Former Sebi-chief Damodaran launches midcap corporate governance index ATOM
TVS Motor Co.