What to expect from the Budget -- macroeconomic impact, distributional effect, and defence -- and consumer sentiment are what we have for you.
Nitin Desai: The Budget speech should explain its impact on money supply, demand and investment, which will influence inflation and growth. Read here
Harsh V Pant and Kartik Bommakanti: The Indian government and the three armed services will need to work together more seamlessly to streamline defence spending as part of the upcoming defence Budget. Read here
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.